- Develop online registration forms customized to the organization’s needs.
- Receive and maintain registration records.
- Provide registration reports as requested
NOTE: Registration processing can be customized by sending the final listing of registration details to the planning group to creating name tags, registration materials, and providing onsite support.
- Organizations wishing to solicit submissions for award nominations, or session proposals such a workshops or symposia, can be customized to meet the organization’s needs.
- Submissions are received online and details provided to the planning group.
- Submissions can be reviewed/ranked online and sessions organized based on the submissions received.
- Develop online submission form customized to the organization’s needs.
- Receive and maintain the abstract records.
- In addition to receipt of abstracts, organizations can opt to conduct the abstract review online through a customizable web portal, organize meeting sessions based on abstracts received, development of online abstract book in printed and/or online searchable interface.
- Within the space and time available for the organizations event, a scheduled layout can be created to provide the best overall balance for the event, taking into consideration room size, competing sessions, etc.
- In addition to organizing the session, communications to the session organizers can be handled to ensure they receive all the details they need for their session.
- Choose from a printed program, online, or conference App. Conference program can be customized based on the organizations needs and budget.
Facility Contract Management
- Solicitation of contracts, negotiation, contract management and oversight can be handled based on the organization’s needs.
- From conference centers to hotels, the communication to find the best option for the organization and serve as the point of contact for the planning.
NOTE: Organizations are responsible for financially backing the contracts.